07/05/07
grades for the wk (30/4-4/5)
1A
3B
went for the damn practise.waited for all the slowpokes to arrived and we proceeded to some place which i dun noe.anyways,there were not enough "qins" and two/three ppl had to share one pathetic "qin".i played till my fingers almost broke.damn pain lah.my nails were at the tip of breaking/cracking or wadeva you call it.it ended at 730 pm and i chiong all the way to the mrt station cos i didnt wanna reach home so late.my eyes were shutting and my feets felt like they wanted to burst out of my heels.Stupid me for wanting to wear heels mann.but the thing was i didnt know there was a practice till the last minute.LOLs.was half-wanting to go home but FOR THE SAKE OF THE DAMN CE PTS,wth!
08/05/07
I didnt wanna come today cos im so tired.fingers hurting,feets filled with blisters,eyes feel like shutting.body aches,headaches wadeva.
I dragged myself to school cos my grades are so bad.if i missed this lesson,i will probably die.
I am hating this.can I go back to my sec sch life where I have my closest friends to laugh and cry with me?



No comments:
Post a Comment