my lungs are exploding any sooner or later.my sore throat is back and its killing me seriously.there's so much phlegm in my throat and this sucks okay.what the hell is wrong with me man.sick every now and then.I even had fever yesterday night.Plus my ...
anyways,today was loves because 3.5/4 of the class ponned science lesson.plus lesson ended super early.By 4 plus i was at home.I was almost being Psycho into ponning too.But i didnt cos i might be ponning the last 2 weeks of the semester.to be true,I hate my new sci faci.his language sucks like hell and he is very demanding.I and my teammates had to draw the alkanes,alkenes etc all by ourselves using the microsoft ppt.It is so tiring and he gave me a B.What the eff!!
i am gonna watch rush hour 3 with sis on National Day.yay.
i need to see the doc for ...boo.
need to study and rest well :)
HAPPY 2011 :)
15 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment