Annyong hasaeyo (:
I am already 3/4 into my first year in RP and finally, it time to choose my modules.Haha.It was a difficult decision to make because i was unsure if i would regret my decision like the one i made when i first came to RP.
But i have decided. I am going the super hard way.I am trying to see if i can make to monash.Its a great deal to me lah.Because if i can get in, i can get my degree in 9 months lah.Thats WOW okay.But the criterias are: I need to take an extra module.This means i have to study for 5 days whereas my peers will only study for 4 days.Next, I must have a GPA of 3.2 and above.I dun know if i can make it man.My grade have slipped like hell.I failed my tests like hell okay.Thats the first part.If i can get into monash, i still must consider the amount of money needed.Its in australia mind you.OMG.I will be away for like 1 whole year without ,y parents.Shit.I have consulted my parents and my close friends and they want me to go ahead with it.That is until i can get into Monash then we shall see how it goes.Yeah.
Meanwhile, my mum is having her operation this thursday.hais.I cant accompany her for i have lessons.God bless her.She will make a full recovery (:
And yeah.i forgot something else.I am so into Korean now.Haha.Especially se7en and Jae hee.LOL.So i am gonna learn as much korean as i can.LOL.For now, i want my K-Box pls (:(:
HAPPY 2011 :)
15 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment