Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, 16 April 2008

I think this post is gonna be very long. I will try cut it short or else you will read til you drop dead. Haha.

I had my first lab session in RP yesterday (: Haha. The lab is SOOOOOO different from the ones we had in secondary schools. Its so sophisticated and complex and FAR MORE DANGEROUS. It looks the same like the ones that industries uses. We did the extraction of RNA from the e.coli bacteria cell. Haha. It was also the first time we wore lab coats and gloves. Like real professionals sia. Haha. And the pipette looks so different. Haha. I forgot how the secondary school one looks like but yeah. I m sure its different cos its the micro pipette. LOL. And it comes in 3 different sizes.

then we had the experiment. the steps were super long that we took 3 hours to finish the entire experiment.And my grp messed up. Haha. By putting the wrong amount of reagent to the bacteria. We mistook 1000 microlitre for 100 microlitre. Haha. we failed our maths. LOL. Luckily we could backtrack. LOL.

PP scope deadline is nearing and i still duno what the hell to write for it.DIE. If i dun or cant complete it, I will be stuck in RP till....... What should i doooooooooooo.......

my class is super bonded til the extent you can hear their voice anytime in the day. Haha. Imagine joking with each other n having lunch tgt on the second day of sch (:(:

its wednesday again. everyone is at home expect my class. Haha. DNA again. Whooooo. Cant wait forward to the next lab session. Cut frog for anatomy? Haha. We shall seeeee (:

No comments:

 

Text