My Quote For The Day:
Life's like this.
You can never be content with what you have.
But due to certain circumstances, even if you are not content, you have to be.
I sort of got things a little sorted out after a long chat with tard over msn.
We poured our so-called sorrows to one another and it just felt great letting my steam out.
Although it was just a random chat, heartfelt words were exchanged with each other and these made my heart feel warm.
Didn’t realised I have such a great friend to drown my sorrows in.
Feel sad thou cause you are leaving in less than 1 month's time.
Unsure if I am able to send you off that day but rest assured we will continue to keep in touch and last but not least, bon voyage (too early to say I think?)
Anyways, went for the dbms graduate networking session with mich and ili after lessons.
Met fg and ben.
Heard from fg about the usual stuffs again.
Seriously, there is no point in appealing.
It’s not gonna change anything.
I have tried appealing last semester with a longggg essay and it didn’t work at all.
Just take it as a lesson learnt for now you knew how I felt when I was in your shoes.
This aside, fg told me to get testimonial for application to uni.
The only person I could think of was ML.
She left the deepest impression in me and i really enjoyed her lessons.
Hope she will be able to help me with the testimonial.
Just some random stuffs again.
If i really get accepted into NTU, that is IF, i think i should accept?
Rather study there than having no uni to go to?
God, pls NUS give me some tint of hope will you?
I am just 0.05 points away from your doors.
That aside, if i do get the ICA temp job, i can just quit my tutoring job. its damn tiring
OK. Enough said for the day.
Good night and sweet dreams (I wish)



No comments:
Post a Comment