There was this scene:
My heart was torn into pieces. I suddenly regretted not spending more time with him. My father. I had no reason why and how it happened. The news just came, throwing the entire family into chaos. My father, the sole breadwinner was gone. Just like that. He was here yesterday and suddenly, we lost him. I cried heavily. So heavily that I forgot how much pain I was in. I just couldn’t believe it. Why was it him? Why?
And then, I saw the ceiling. Unsure of whether what happened was of reality, I thought hard. Reality came back. It was just a dream. Although it was not the real thing, it stroked me hard. I shouldn’t be taking everything for granted. This person may be here today, but anything can happen the next moment. And when it really does, there’s no point regretting. I think if I dreamt this in aussie, I would probably feel homesick.
Anyways, hospital laboratory tours had ended today. TTSH was totally TLA. Like a factory. But I think I would prefer working in KK. It was a pity I didn’t had the chance to go to the histopathology side today ):
And yesssssss! I officially start work on the 8th of march. Until I enter uni (hopefully). Hope it will be a memorable experience.
So jiayou jiayou jiayou :D
HAPPY 2011 :)
15 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment