Sunday, 1 August 2010

NUS Science Orientation Week Part I

Yes, I am finally back from camp! These few days was absolute fun, joy and laughters. Although I was the only poly student from my entire OG group, or maybe even OG house, I was glad that i was able to fit in. Many friends made and many bonds forged. Loads of photos taken by the seniors too. The only stressed time was during the CORS bidding session. Seriously, there were many advices given by different seniors, some of them conflicting with each other. I had to filter out and seriously think through which path i wanted to take and the consequences. Like the econs module. Out of all the faculties and modules, computing, design and the others are definitely out cause i have seriously no interest in all those. The only choice being econs. But being a poly student means a disadvantage cause i have no econs background. My RP senior warned me about it but i went ahead with it. I believe i will be able to do well as long as i make a constant effort to study. Same for Jap.

So here are the module that have been pre-allocated and the modules i plan to take:

Pre-allocated
1. LSM1101 Biochemistry of biomolecules
2. LSM1102 Molecular Genetics
3. CM1401 Chemistry for Life Sciences

To bid for
1. EC1301 Principles of Economics
2. LAJ1201 Japanese 1

WOOHOO! Photos up soon!

Upcoming events:
1. Freshmen Inauguration
2. CORS bidding part II
3. Flag Day
4. Science Orientation Week Part II
5. Rag Day
6. Registering for tutorials

AND FINALLY, LESSONS OFFICIALLY STARTS...

No comments:

 

Text