Tuesday, 21 September 2010

5 days to mid-terms

I feel like i am gonna breakdown any time. I know i am too pessimistic and worry too much, but i cant help it, especially when i compare myself to the rest. Maybe its the way i was brought up, or the environment that i have been in. Hearing people beside me saying "Woah, its J1/J2 work!" during lectures can be super demoralizing. Yeah, to you guys, it can seem to be so easy. But for me, a person not belonging to anywhere, not even a top polytechnic, it sends shivers down my spine. I want to be like the rest. But i simply cant. After yesterday's chatting session, I realise its either i am wayy too stressed or they are too relaxed. In one way or another, i have to admit that i am a perfectionist. I cant stand failure. What may seem good for you may not necessarily be the same to me. Damn. I think i have bottled up my feelings for too long. Maybe i should just... What if... A cry should suffice, de-stress. High expectations... what should i do? I know my dear friends in monash are feeling the same way... I wished i could fly over right now to give them a hug, to comfort them as well as myself, cause we are in the same boat. No way to go now, either do or die. By hook or by crook, i have to endure. If i can survive this semester, i will be able to survive the rest. If my mid-terms crash, i would ... go out to the world and work? Uncertainties...

No comments:

 

Text