こんばんわ。わたしはステイシーです。シンガポールからしました。シンガポールこくりつだいがくのがくせいです。いちねんせいです。だいがくはとてもきれいです。そして、食べ物はとてもおいしいです。でも、宿題はとてもむずかしいです。とてもたいへんですね。。。
I miss learning Japanese... Was unable to continue this semester. Thus, in order not to forget what I have learnt, I have tried writing a self-introductory essay here. HAHA.
Anyway, my new semester is coming to an end all too soon. It seemed like it just started. And in a few months time, I would be a yr 2 undergrad. Time really passes by so fast. And then I will be 21. What do I hope to achieve this year? I think the number 1 concern would definitely be my sucky grades. Did a calculation and predicted my CAP for this semester, and I got a shock of my life. In order to at least be accepted for honours, I would have to get at least an A- for ALL MY MODULES. Which is totally impossible, or even insane! Nevertheless, I would still have to mug like crazy and hope for the best. Especially this semester since most of my finals are either MCQs, essay-based or open-booked, which means that it is even harder to score.
Anyways, I might not be able to blog as frequent as I used to cause I have tonnes and tonnes of projects to settle. Arghh. Chiong and chiong and chiong. 2 4000+ report to be submitted by week 11 and I haven't even start. I just don't know how to when they are not in my field of study. Especially infocomm. Really regretted taking the IT module. Arghh. Stats next semester. Even worse. I think I'm gonna just die.
Never mind, I shall just focus on my finals and then holidays! Exciting holidays are coming! Gonna be a senior to the freshies. Come freshies! Join SOW 2011! I bet you will have fun! Omg. I can't believe I volunteered myself to enter a 3 camps, especially when I used to really dread camps and would give any excuses just to avoid it! HAHA. Okay enough of crapping. I need to hit the books man ):



No comments:
Post a Comment