Yes, i have 3 more days to SOW Prep Camp and i'm using these remaining days to do my module planning. As usual, module planning sucks. I need to scroll through the entire faculty list to look for potential modules to take, having to consider the faculty, general education, breadth and s'pore studies requirements as well as the cut-off MCs for level 1000 modules. Seriously, apart from science, I have no interest in other subjects. But the university requires us to take some subjects which are unrelated to science at all... I always have to crack my brains to try to find something that is UN-SCIENCED. And i swear i don't do well for those, like my business module last semester.
Anyway, after much consideration and discussion with my mum and my RP senior, I have decided to lighten my workload by only taking 4 modules per semester instead of the usual 5. I think i will be able to cope better this way. At least i have some handicap in having exemptions for 5 modules or 1 semester worth of modules. Thus, instead of graduating in 2 and a half yrs (w/o honours), I would take 3 yrs. At least it is better to take lesser modules and score then to take the normal load and fail to score right?
Back to module planning, I can foresee my terrible timetable when school reopens next month. Most of my core modules end at 8pm. Forensic Science is even worse, ending at an unearthly timing of 10pm. Regardless of the sucky timing, i am gonna to dump all my G points to secure this module. Imagine. Forensic Science!!!!! Where in the world can you learn such a module? I'm still considering whether to continue Japanese 2. My skills are so rusty and i think i have forgotten almost 3/4 of the kanji, katakana and hiragana already... And i'm having a headache on whether i should take ecology and environment or bioinformatics; biochemistry or microbiology. Oh god oh god. Really, module planning is killing me ):



No comments:
Post a Comment