Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Greatest Gift on Earth - A Child

And so they say, a child is the greatest gift that a parent can have. True indeed. Little Ayden arrived, bringing joy and laughter to his parents :)

btw, the lady in the pic isnt the mum but me haha!

And he grows tremendously fast! I rmbed the first time i carried him, he was as light as a feather; after a month, he didnt look red now, and was heavier. My 母爱 is starting to creep out of my inner self alrdy haha. But, still LONG LONG way more.

And thus, from late 2011 to 2012, I've experienced so many new things that I've never dreamed to be able to achieve. They (maybe some) were not even on my wish list either.
1. 1st friend's wedding banquet
2. 1st overseas trip with friends (which includes 1st time wearing a life vest, 1st time snorkelling, 1st time banana boating etc)
3. 1st friend's 满月 lunch reception
4. 1st A for a university module (which i absolutely love to bits)
5. 1st close encouter with long-tailed macaques (which includes me getting attacked by a bunch)

And soon, another friend's wedding to attend next month. But alas, before i can look forward to it, I'll have to mug like crazy for my finals. And it aint easy. Imagine all the names: TIM, TOM, SAM, DISC, FADD etc. And no, they aint people's names or cd if you wondered. Well, i need more memory space. Time to upgrade. Anyone with a spare part?

No comments:

 

Text