In such a short period of 8 months, I experienced the loss of someone thrice. Yes, not 1 or 2 but 3. Seriously whats with 2012? Dooms year? The most saddening thing about losing someone is when that person still have a long long way to go. 28 years of age. When you are just starting to enjoy your life, suddenly your life is taken away from you. Without any prior warning. I tried putting myself in his shoes. What if the one who suddenly left this world without any prior warning was me myself? I will surely have tonnes of regret. No boyfriend, haven't started my working life, haven't enjoyed my life enough yet. Sometimes, I think to myself. Is God being too unfair to some people? Is it because he was a terrible person in his previous life? Why? I even heard one of my ex-colleague said to another person: 为什么坏的人不走,那么一个好的人却要走呢?Indeed. I seriously don't get it. 姑姑也是一个那么好的人,却这样走了。
Dear Boon Sen,
Thanks for being such an awesome manager for the period of time when i was under you. Never failed to bring fun and laughter to us crews. Sorry for always making things tough for you when you were planning our schedules: planning a one-day "strike" by taking off all on the same day letting your store to down-crew, and all the other nonsense we presented. Life was cruel to you (in my opinion) so i hope you aren't suffering now, regretting all those things you could have accomplished but couldn't. I am also sorry for almost wanting to not attend your wake. I am glad I went in the end for I knew you were a great friend to everyone, seeing the attendance that day. Once again, awesome manager! thanks for everything you have done! and may you rest in peace...
Yours Sincerely,
STACY :)
Ex-crew leader
AMK Hub MacDonalds
HAPPY 2011 :)
15 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment