Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, 28 September 2007

culture sucks big time!!!!!!!!!!!
first say i dont understand the problem statement.Then say i dont know how to answer her questions.Then she gave me a C grade for the it last week.This week,i tried my very very best to live up to her standards because i dont want another C.Here's what she wrote in my comments:

Perhaps you misunderstand a little the concept of influence. When you went over the worksheet questions, a few different answers might have been aired. However, during the presentation, you might have only applied one or two of these answers. Why these particular answers? What factors did these answers have on their side that influenced you to choose them? Likewise for your resources; why would you choose to use Resource A and not Resource B?More effort in your self evaluation please.B-

i mean,like what the fuck lah.Sorry but i have to use it because i am in a very badd mood.I need to vent my anger.Fuck!So the conclusion is,I HATE CULTURE!I am so not coming for the last 2 lessons for culture.I dread it like hell.

i think i am more suited in burying my head in books and notes.I would rather sit for exams than to go through this torture every day.Who else can i blame?Who asked me to be too confidence in getting the veterinary tech thingy and anyhow put the 11 choices?Even when i went to TP to appeal,i could have change to biomedical science in TP but stupid me thought it was too ma fan.And now here i am grumbling about it.

There's the satisfaction of getting good grades when you put in effort to study for exams but here,they dont see your efforts.You must know how to speak in front of the class with those chimmy thingys.What the hell!!!!!No wonder peggy was super angry yesterday.Now i have had a taste in it too.I just feel like screaming at the top of my voice to relieve stress.LOL.Did i mention stress?Am i stressed?I dont care.

No comments:

 

Text