PAY DAY!!!
Finally i have gotten my pay!Whooo!But the sickening terence made us wait like hell okay.Anyways,who cares?As long as i get my pay (:
Meanwhile,i think there's something really wrong with W24L.First the projector blew up.We had to shift class.Then the cable wire kind of dissapeared.Shifted class again.Then on friday,we found out that it was a prank played on us.What the hell man.Made us to shift class every morning for the entire week.That's one thing.The other one is the people in my class are getting lesser and lesser by the day.1st day of lesson 24 people,2nd day 18,3rd day 17,4th day,17,5th day 16.Omg.What is happening.And thus,we are ending lessons earlier and earlier.LOL.And...my class is super duper ultra quiet.Not the normal quiet.It's as if we are in some speechless place where no one speaks.
And my grades suck like hell.HELL.I got a C for culture.What the hell man.Say i dont understand the thingy.Pls lah.The topic on superstition is so so so broad lah.How am i supposed to cover every single thing?And her questions are all so chim and she say i dont know how to answer.WTH!!!
Arghhhh...how am i gonna survive this semester man...
I think i will have to visit the clinic soon.I skipped like 2 lunches because i had to complete the ppt.And as a result,i didnt eat the entire day till late dinner.So?My gastric returned.And my tummy hurts so much..
Anyways,how am i gonna spend my money?I need a bigger bag where i can stuff all my things including my irritating laptop.I want to buy the secret vcd too.I need to colour my hair.I want to perm my hair.And more clothes.I think that's it for now (:
COUNTDOWN TO 15 OCT:22 DAYS (:



No comments:
Post a Comment