Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, 9 October 2007

Balls Of Fury is sooo superr hilarious.Must watch it.It will be worth it.Seriously (:

Ended lesson at 4 plus yesterday and stoned at peggy's class till 6 plus where the security guard came to chase us outta the school.Okay.Thats the first time I get chased out of the school.LOL.Then stoned at W4 while waiting for the guys to finish playing their psp which was again superrrr long.Then, we strolled to causeway except me and peggy.We were walking or some kind of brisk walking to Causeway.And the superr good angel carried my HEAVY bag for me.Haha.I wasnt walking empty-handed okay.I carried his lappy for him in return loh.Haha.

Next, went to the pasar malam to buy our dinner that was supposed to be smuggled into the cinema.And yes we did smuggled them.Just a tip.If you wann smuggle food,bring a super big bag where you can stuff them into.Haha.All we had to do was to take out our lappy and stuff them in.Haha.So bad right.Too Bad (: And because of the long queue at the kfc, we missed 1/4 of the movie.Or should i say 1/5 or 1/6 or...whatever lah.

During the movie, the guys were laughing like hell okays. And as a result, we laughed like idiots too untill my tummy hurts.Ended at 9.Then me, peggy, angel and liping went off first while the rest went for a second dinner.haha.

Meanwhile,I have less than 7 days to my birthday.Whoots (: And by then i will be OFFICIALLY SEVENTEEN (:(:

And some grumbles to be made: Sem 2 is super duper tough and i really dread coming to school.Omg.It is only the 4th week man.I still have about 2 weeks before my 1 pathetic week of break.Then its lesson till december.Omg. And the worst thing is my grades sucks like hell okay.I dont wanna talk about it. And UTs starts this thurs.Die.I felt as if i learnt nothing okay.How am i gonna survive this sem's UT? Happy new year man.DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE....

No comments:

 

Text