Ohaiyo(:
Finally back after a long period of being on hiatus mode..haha
My academic results has been wow.How should i put it?I think i should say i broke my record.Haha.3 straight As per week.Lol.I am now aiming for a jackpot and i will make sure i get a gpa of higher than 3.6.Gampete (:
During one of my class so called debate, we were saying that most people , okay is EVERYONE says that rp is a lousy school.But i think otherwise.Rp is the only school that focuses in PBL-ing.This means that our communication skills are being trained every single day.Therefore in the future, we would have no problem communicating with our clients.So yeah.So what if its a new school?I will prove it to all those who look down on us that rp can make it.Jia You (:
Meanwhile, i am still desperately waiting for my hols this coming weekend.Its crawling like hell lah can.Guess what i am gonna do this weekend?Dont tell you.Haha (: You will definitely get to see it if you see me everyday.All i can say is a super drastic change.Lol.For those who dun see me everyday, too bad.Wait long long (:(:
P.S. I NEED A JOB.ANY RECOMMENDS?



No comments:
Post a Comment