Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, 11 February 2008

I am nursing my injuries - I have got a BIG bruise from the working ):

Anyways, the past week was FULL of hectic. Especially on the eve of LNY. I just don’t know why the customers came in throngs that day and we were practically SO BUSY till our bones almost shattered into tiny pieces. We practically also had no mood to have our break. The only thing which could enter our bodies was water and soft drinks.

Then, worked for 3 straight days since Fri. Finally yesterday the customers were super little. I think they got tired of eating it for 3 days. And thus, I could finally learn new stuffs: Assembler and Initiator (: Fun to be one. Haha. Hope I can do it again.

I have got a date on Valentines! But too bad it’s not a guy. It’s a group of gals. Haha. And I have also got a date on fri.LOL. I am gonna watch 2 movies one shot. Cause I have NO time on weekends. Sob sob ):

Meanwhile, I am actually not looking forward to my results and new class schedule. Cause i know my results sucks like hell and I may not even have a classmate with me in the new class. Hais.

Oh ya. The prosperity chicken burger is heaven (: Okay. I know I am being random here. But I learnt this from one of my fren. You all must try it man although it is on the ex side. But Ii can eat for free. Don’t envy me (:

Here's an early Valentine's greeting from me:
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL (:
P.S. Any roses for me?

No comments:

 

Text