Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, 21 February 2008

I AM CONTENTED WITH MY RESULTS (:

I had a shock of my life when i viewed my results just now. Finally i had A for my UTs. And this certainly pulled up my grades for culture. I used to dread my grades for culture and was hoping i could get an A for my last UT to help pull up my grades. And god bless, it just did that for me. i remembered my first grade was an idiotic E.Wth. Never mind. Everything is over. Now i am left with class allocation.

I wanna watch kungfu dunk again. It is certainly better than Ah Long Pte Ltd. And the music is damn cool. Unfortunately i can only get one of them. Hais.

And i am broke even when i am working. Because some ppl is controlling my finances. Keep my atm card and i dont even get to draw my pay out.Wth. Put in the bank to rot ah? Argh!

So in conclusion, good job in completing year 1 of poly life and gampete for year 2 for better results (:

No comments:

 

Text