Wednesday, 19 March 2008

I am finally back after a whole week of working and attachments. I am seriously damn tired and still have to do the household chores, regardless of cleaning and moping and washing and all sorts. My dumbass sister just sit at home shaking her legs and dirtying the floor which i took 2 hours to mop. Asshole. 2 more weeks till school reopens. I am waiting forward and dreading it at the same time. I dont know why too. And the bad news is i am working for straight 4 days starting tmr evening. I hate the night shift but i have to take it. The peak period from 6 to 8 sucks like hell and there is the gapbuster whereby the manager will keep rushing us to "run". Yeah. Can i go back to kitchen? I dun wanna face the customers damn attitude like what i faced during my attachment. That damn guy said i have a miscommunication somewhere. What the f. My english is a thousand times better than you asshole.

Anyways, chalet is coming up and i have overspent on my shopping budget of 100 bucks. Shit. Everything is increasing and i still haven gotten my harddisk. Haiz. I am missing my frens again.I wonder how they are doing. Excluding YOU. haha. You should know who i am referring to yeah(:

So thats it. I cant blog till school reopens. Busy schedule ahead. Cya soon guys (:(:

No comments:

 

Text