Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, 22 May 2008

Didnt feel like gg to school yesterday. But i still dragged myself to school. For the sake of UT which is next tuesday. Why? I studied rDNA and Applied Chem on tues with HL, R and M. HL left halfway through while the rest of us continued till 8 plus. By the time i reached home, i was half dead and it was damn late. Skipped dinner as a result. Hais.

Hais. Another boring lesson today with microbiology. Lab session was boring too. So sleepy. Plus everything went wrong with the lab session. But not our fault. The TSO fault. Microscope no "eyes",no power cable, not enough distilled water etc. Disastrous day man. OMG. And again, we had last break and i have UT later on. Hmm. I think i might be able to do well i suppose? After all the studying yeah. If not, i shall go and kill myself.

I think i m gonna get a sore throat. Arggh. I hate that feeling. My throat's pain when i swallow. Shit. Helllppp... I am falling asleep listening to my peers' ppt. Sooooo Sllleeeeppppyyyyy..... Not enough sleep i guess. LISTEN TO THE PPT STACY!!!!

PS: LP, i will do the thing when i m free k? No mood and time to do now. Haha (:

No comments:

 

Text