Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, 28 May 2008

A) people who have been tagged must write their questions on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
B) tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. continue this game by sending it to other people.

#1 if your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I will probably cry like hell, break up with that ass hole and never wanna see that bast again.

#2 if you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
To go back in time can change whatever mistakes I have done (like in the Rhythm of Life)

#3 what will your dream wedding be like?
in a church maybe, flowers being thrown all around, with ppl who give their blessings. in other words, romantic (:

#4 what is your dream home like?
It will be nice if my home has a small garden where I and my family can relax. even better if my home is facing the sea. haha

#5 what's your ideal lover like?
No need to skinny and handsome. As long as he loves me, I am contented (:(:

#6 which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone would be more blessed I guess cause loving someone who doesn’t love can be quite painful

#7 How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
It depends. If he’s already married, there’s no point waiting. if still single but I know he will never love me, I might as well not wait. (he’s not the only tree in the forest) haha.

#8 if the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Give up on him. No point telling him how you feel. As though he will give up his girlfriend and be with you. Even if he does, then he is a bast who does not deserve your love.

#9 Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? Yeah. But I shall not say anything ):
#10 what do you want most in life?
Now would be to graduate with flying colours and proceed to monash (:

#11 is being tagged fun?
It depends actually. If I am free then fun. If not, it can be quite bothersome. But I will still do it. No worries (:(: Only a matter of time

#12 how do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Whao. Maybe a veterinarian/doctor? If I can make it lar. LOL

#13 who are currently the most important people to you?
My family (:(:
#14 what kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Erm.. Sweet gal who is very straightforward with both her words and actions. Not afraid to voice out her opinions. A friend worth making (:

#15 would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
Married but poor. I will still be contented as long as my partner loves me (:(:

#16 What's the first thing you do every morning?
Wake up when the alarm ringssss

#17 Would you give in a relationship?
I would have to because this is what makes the relationship last. However, the other party will have to give in too. If not, no point.

#18 if you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Like who? Well, if I fall in love with 2 ppl at the same time, then I don’t think it is love. Maybe admire?

#19 what type of friends do you like?
Hmmm… most of my friends are those who do not smoke, willing to study tgt with me, share my joy and sadness etc. Haha. Even if u smoke, it’s ok. But don’t smoke in front of me. haha

#20 if you played a prank on someone, & he/she fell for the trick, what would you do?
My pranks never succeeded? So? Hais. Hope it will succeed the next time. Right jean?

was being tagged by: Li Ping (:(:
ppl who i will tagg:
1) Amirah
2) Izzati
3) Jean
4) Sharon
5) Alicia
6) Michelle
7) Adele
8) Rachael

No comments:

 

Text