Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, 10 July 2008


Was having anatomy on tues when some guy had nothing to do so he did this:

Cos we were supposed to build a model of our respiratory system and we were given balloons. So he were too bored and resorted to this. haha. yeah. its obscene.

Then went to watch 10 promises to my dog yesterday at vivo city. Chionged my things and rushed down to AMK to meet the rest. HOWEVER. THOSE WHO HAD NO LESSONS AND STAYED NEARBY WERE LATE. We were supposed to meet at 430pm but they came at 5 plus. Omg. I am sorry to say that but I hate people being late. Please for goodness sake, have the responsibility to be on time. Its tiring having to wait for you. anyways, the show is damn sad. Its constantly reminding me of snowy. I can still remember this day. Because bobby and snowy always fight, they decided to forgo snowy and keep bobby. I mean, you could have given bobby away instead of snowy. He has stayed for us since he was a pup and bobby just came for a few months. at the climax of the movie, I just couldn’t take it. I cried like I never cried. and when yuting cried uncontrollably, at that point of time, I just couldn’t control my emotions. Snowy, I miss you ): so people, don’t take for granted that you have a pet. Pets have feelings too. Like what the cast said, you have friends and family, but me? I only have you.

No comments:

 

Text