Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, 28 September 2009

After working at a wedding banquet for 2 long days, I now feel like a 100 years old 老太婆 cum ‘pai ka’. My body is aching everywhere and I take mins to reach from one end of my hse to the other. My feet are in a state of swollening in process and I feel that in any moment, my bones will just shatter. No way am I gonna work in a wedding banquet again. I can just go and die. First day work from 9am till 1130 plus at night. Wait for damn slow transport which came at 1plus in the morning, by the time I reached home, its 2 in the morning. Second day heng work at night from 6pm to 1130 plus. Luckily mrt extended, no need wait for slow transport. Poor adele kenna hold back to work till 2 plus in the morning.

Bones in a state of shattering, still going swimming afterwards. Plus blood taking tmr morning. Then mahjong in the afternoon. Wah. Good luck to me man.

No comments:

 

Text