Had nothing to do yesterday, so went to ‘dig up’ old health records, health booklet blah blah blah. Was flipping through the pages of time of birth and stuff and finally I saw something unexpected. Since young, I assumed that I was blood type A mainly because my dad is an A, and my mum always said that the children will always follow the father’s blood type. (That was before I learnt genetics and stuff). Haha. Of course now I know a child does not need to have the mum’s or even the dad’s blood type lah. Duh. LOL. So the main point is, I have O instead of A luh. No wonder Dr. Koh says I follow my mum’s genes and thus I inherited xxx from her too.
Another thing I came across was the record of history of asthma. I faintly remember that I used to have asthma and my mum would always brew those cordyceps thingy. But after a long, I no longer had attacks. Except that if I start having cough, wahlau can die man. Take super long to recover plus my cough would sound like ‘heigu’.
One more thing. I realized that I had had Hep B vaccination during infancy. Wahlau. Then why still not enough antigen one? Now have to take the whole course of vaccination again. Next week still need take blood test again. Faints. One tube of blood gone ):
HAPPY 2011 :)
15 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment