Thursday, 20 May 2010

The Truth Hurts, Really...

Would you rather hear the truth and get hurt?
Or would you rather not know the truth and then get on with life as per normal?
Seriously, you are a kind person who smiles at everyone and treats everyone so good.
But, do they deserve it?
No. Not at all.
You dont know the real reason why we dont like the clique.
You dont know what they said about you.
You dont know how they imitate your laughters.
YOU DONT KNOW AT ALL.
And when we ignore them on our way home, you being the only one to say goodbye to them, you ask us why are we like that.
I wish to tell you the truth.
THE UGLY TRUTH.
But, can you take it?
I'm afraid not.
One point that polar said is definitely not wrong.
I have been to poly, whereas you were in a jc.
I have seen the world, the true colours of society.
You have not, cause you have had your comfort zone.
You might not be that filthy rich, but being a single child proves it all.
Me? You cant imagine the pain i have gone through.
Having to scrimp and save till the extent of having bread for meals.
People think i overspent. Really?
I just dont wanna go ard telling people my family has no money for meals.
Thats life.
You havent experience it; and yet you feel we are nasty to them.
BECAUSE YOU HAVENT SEEN THEIR TRUE COLOURS.

fine.
leave for all i care.
you dont have to be forced to stay because of me.
i can survive on my own.
its just a month more.
i'm a loner anyway.

No comments:

 

Text