Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Happily Ever After (:

Attended my first friend's wedding on saturday (2nd Oct). Although it was a simple one, i felt the LOVE everywhere. So nice to have someone there for you all the time, promising to love and care for you til the day you part with each other, with the wedding ring being the link between 2 person.

The 幸福 Couple with 7 yrs worth of memories



I forgot how old I was at that time, but I remember telling myself I wanted to get married by the age of 25. Well, I'm reaching 21 in 2 weeks time and my 桃花 has yet to arrive. HAHA. My friends were saying we're lonely hearts, and the LOVE atmosphere that day made us all feel like getting married. Don't even have time to finish studying, where on earth do i have time to get a fish? Studies are a priority now, especially if i wanna get into honours; which reminds me that I'll have a lonely year ahead with most of my friends gone for their SEP. Well, money makes the world goes round doesn't it?

No comments:

 

Text