Finally crossed a major milestone in my life - 21 years altogether.
21 years of tears, fun, joy and laughter.
So grateful to have my family and friends with me to celebrate it.
Was actually kinda last minute decision to plan one, but there were no regrets for I know these memories will last to the day I die.
Special thanks to NIGHTMARE @ SOW 2010, the first bunch to friends I made in my uni life, full of spontaneity and craziness (I can't wait for our Langkawi trip in Dec).
Also to my 2 best friends since secondary school - Amie and Zaty. Time flies and here we are, 8 years of friendship, and many more years to go.
A pity my poly mates and former colleagues didn't make it; was a bit disappointed but... nevermind (:






With everything settled, it's back to studies - 4 consecutive CAs + 2 reports not done.
Mug and mug all the way to finals and it's sem 2.
Seriously, time flies... and it will soon be year 3 of my uni life...
So grateful to have my family and friends with me to celebrate it.
Was actually kinda last minute decision to plan one, but there were no regrets for I know these memories will last to the day I die.
Special thanks to NIGHTMARE @ SOW 2010, the first bunch to friends I made in my uni life, full of spontaneity and craziness (I can't wait for our Langkawi trip in Dec).
Also to my 2 best friends since secondary school - Amie and Zaty. Time flies and here we are, 8 years of friendship, and many more years to go.
A pity my poly mates and former colleagues didn't make it; was a bit disappointed but... nevermind (:




With everything settled, it's back to studies - 4 consecutive CAs + 2 reports not done.
Mug and mug all the way to finals and it's sem 2.
Seriously, time flies... and it will soon be year 3 of my uni life...



No comments:
Post a Comment