Finally back from the holidays (: I will try to be brief ok?
3rd June
Went to colour my hair. I think red don’t suit me so I change back to brown. Well. Its quite dark till I think no one has noticed it yet. Sad. Never mind. Then went to buy present for aunt and dad. Cost me a bomb. What GSS. Go to hell. The perfume so ex man. Till I became broke and had to beg dad to draw money for me which he reluctantly did.
4th june
Went sing k with kpop.5. So long didn’t sing k with them since… anyways, were enjoying ourselves and as usual highing. But XH left after a while cause her ah ma admitted to hosp. Hope her ah ma’s ok. Then went home for late dinner. Kena scold cause I didn’t pick up the ph call. Well. I didn’t hear ma.
6th june
Went back to workplace for some learning. Hais. Got an exam on the 28th june. If I pass, I will be promoted. Lol. Lots of memorizing to be done some more.
9th june
Finally met up with Yv and ppl. Ate Fish and Co. at the glasshouse. we practically ordered everything and shared. Then watched kungfu panda.damn funny especially when the shifu said “master WUGUI” haha. By the time I reached home, it was like 10 plus in the night
11th june
Went ice-skating with colleagues. I tell you, it sucks like hell man, especially when you fall down more than 5 times on the cold hard ice. They gave me 2 blue-black on my knee and I blue back on my elbow. PAIN. I swear I m not gonna go there anymore. Serious. Then we went to haw par villa.haha. went to see the 10 courts of hell. OMG. Even if you waste food, you will be dismembered. DIE.haha.then went back to amk to eat super late dinner. Then jas went to check schedule. The manager damn shitty lor. Attitude problem.
13th june
Went k-box with colleagues. Actually it was crew outing and everything was paid by manager.Haha. had 6 rooms to choose.had great fun. And I won lucky draw. LOL. 5 bucks ben and jerry’s voucher. LOL. Then chiong to suntec for the PC show. FINALLY BOUGHT MY EXTERNAL HARDDISK. $111. Pocket burnt liao.
15th june
Supposed to go turf city. Then the damn bus didn’t even come. Should have gone to toa payoh to take the bus. Waited for more than an hour lor. Shitty.in the end, we shopped around amk.LOL.
And now back to boring lessons. Damn tough can. Brain juice finishing liao…



No comments:
Post a Comment