Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, 20 June 2008

I was super pissed off by the faci today. Wtf. Our group did SO MUCH work and yet damn u said that our codes very messy and the entire ppt were bad. Like wtf! I cracked my brains like hell trying to figure out the primers and finally we came out with it and yet u is not satisfied. I am not trying to say that the rest of u are lazy, but hello. You could have at least thanked us for our hard work instead of ridiculing us. The rest didn’t do the codes yet.. Fk! Totally spoilt my mood. Somemore just before my UT. I have learnt my lesson. I shall not be a guai kia and do every single thing. I shall play smart. No use doing when u don’t appreciate. See for yourself how diff it is to see every single code:

1 gcacaacctg agtggtctcc tgggagacca gagttctaac tttgtagcag atggcaccaa
61 agaaagacgt gaagaagccc gctgctgctg ctcctgccca tcggtgctgt caaatacctg
121 gagtgctcag ctctcacaca gcgaggactc aagacagtgt ttgcggagta tccgagcggt
181 tctctgtccc cctcctgtca tgccagtcag atcacccatt aggtatttct gcacagctcc
241 tcccagcagg aagcacccag aatccagacg agaaaacagt gcagtgctac cggcgactcc
301 tcaaggccct caagactgca cggcttcagc ccatggtcat cctgcaccac cagaccctcc
361 ctgccagcac cctccggaga accgaagcct ttgctgacct cttcgccgac tatgccacat
421 tcgccttcca ctccttcggg agaagaggaa gagaaaatgc gctgttgtaa tctgatgagt
481 taccacctca agttctatga agcaggccta gtttcttcat ctatgtttac cggccaccaa
541 acaccttagg

Now you get it?

Anyways, went for movie yesterday after school. Chiong like hell man. DY waited for me and we took 161 home. Then had to meet at amk interchange at 7pm. Watched missing. Was actually a ghostly romance thingy. The plot was quite complicated so as to say.But overall, NICE (: then didn’t want to go school tday cause I was really exhausted. Reached home at 1130 pm + leh. But dragged myself cause of the UT. I think I am gonna flunk it. No. I am not kidding. One more news. NO WORK TMR. Yeah. Cause family going to WWW. Had free tickets.

Got module briefing AGAIN next mon.it is such a chore to choose the courses. Hais. I think my next elective is gonna be toxicology. Haha. Learn about toxins. LOL. And NO MORE RDNA FOR ME PLS. I cant take it anymore.

Till then, kudos (:(:

No comments:

 

Text