Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, 23 June 2008

I am super duper happy for a reason. I ONLY NEED TO TAKE 4 MODULES IN SEM 2! OMG. Unbelievable man. In actual fact, those taking the IPBMS to monash need to take 5 modules every sem. But now, they made a change which is very good. Haha. I like. I used to envy those who only have 4 modules this sem. But I can enjoy me wed from next sem. Haha. And those taking medical imaging or medical technology will have to go for vaccination against Hepatitis B. and there are like 3 doses for it. And it is recommended that they are vaccined against Hepatitis A too. Whao. Won’t their arm be swollen from all the injection? Haha. Luckily I m not taking these modules. Haha. My modules are gonna be GENETICS, IMMUNOLOGY, BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES (I think) and my elective would be PHARMACOLOGY AND TOXICOLOGY. NICE? I cant wait man. Haha. Except for the dateline for PP.

Anyways, went to suntec after work yesterday. Haha. Ate Ben and Jerry’s mix and match. So expensive. Then went to s’goon Mac for dinner. And the bad thing is that I have been having diarrhea since yesterday night. WTH. So what’s the problem? The ice cream? It can’t be Mac right? And so, I am having diarrhea because my sodium potassium pump ain’t working cos of the bacteria which did something to it. Therefore, there is loss of water and I need to take oral rehydration salt to replenish the water loss. Haha. That’s what I learn for MCB. Lol. Quite useful huh?

Its anatomy tmr and I heard we are gonna learn about THE SKINNNNN. WHAO. What about it? Hmm.. skin’s the largest organ in the body and what else?

No comments:

 

Text