3rd module for this sem – genetics. Hais. Like what michx said, her class is like a funeral. I think mine is no better either. SO QUIET. And in the entire class, my grp makes the most noise. Because our grp has familiar faces. And thus, we are considered VERY rowdy. Seriously, I miss E56B and I am glad that we still do meet up for lunch every day. Haha. And when they go each other’s class, everyone will stare at us cause again, we are VERY rowdy. And once again, 3 times a week in the same grp as him. Same as last sem. Now I shall see tmr’s result. Haha.
Anyways, went to watch 4bia on sat after work. OMG. Even if you wanna treat me to watch this movie again, NO WAY MAN. The story just gets scarier and scarier and by the time it is the last story, I practically watched less than 10% of it. And I swear this movie is the worst of the worst horror story. No wonder its NC16. And my sis actually watched it twice. And the worst thing is JL could even actually eat and drink and enjoy the movie like a luxury, even at the part when the gal held her bloody eyeballs in her hands. Ewww. And he says its not scary. Even michx. OMG.
One more thing. Sat’s business was one of the most unforgettable one. Cause by evening the whole place ¾ empty cause practically, something was leaking underground and in the process, dirty water and even shit leaked up to our place. Wth. When I came in the morning, it was eww. What’s the smell. Then during gapbuster when I was positioned right in front of the scene. I felt like puking and had to mop the entire place so many times with those super nice smell detergent but the smell still cam e back. By evening, even if you stood outside the store, you can smell it, let alone inside the store. HAIX..
And tmr is PHARMACOLOGY AND TOXICOLOGY (:
HAPPY 2011 :)
15 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment