Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, 2 September 2008

I am super duper elated! Cause this is the first time I squeezed into the Academic Roll of Honours!

Copied directly from the webby, it says: The Academic Roll of Honours is published each semester to give due recognition to the students who have performed exceptionally well in academic work during that semester. Admission to the Roll is limited to the top 5% performers during that semester. Republic Polytechnic congratulates the following 494 students who have made it to the Academic Roll of Honours for AY08/09 Semester 1.

Do not think it is easy to get into the Academic Roll of Honours just because you see 494 students. It might seem a lot but seriously, to get into the Academic Roll of Honours is extremely difficult cause you need to get at least a GPA of 3.7 and above. And no matter how hard i tried, my name still did not appear. Haix..

And so when i saw the annoucement that the Academic Roll of Honours is published, i was thinking: Aiyah. Sure dont have lah. My GPA less than 3.7 leh. Then i started scrolling through, and i saw a few of my classmates' names. And are regular names. Scroll and scroll and scroll and scroll and tada. Names starting with the letter L. La, Le, Li, Lim. Then.. omg. I dont know how to describe the feeling. I saw my name. LIM SHI YUN STACY, DIPLOMA IN BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES. Well, anyways, i saw a total of 6 E56B names in it, including me. Wow. My ex-class is damn competitive sia..

And the class allocation is OUT! Haha. And once again, I am very happy cause i have FG, LEO and PEGGY with me in W55M. And my E56Bian's are all spread around me. Same block, same floor, classes next door. K, L, M, N and so on. One word. GREAT.

Anyways, this is definitely an encouragement for me to continue working hard to achieve what i desire.. And i am one step closer to australia, monash. Now, my great target is to achieve a GPA of 4.0. I know this is hard but nevertheless, i will give my best. As long as you dare to achieve, nothing is impossible (:

No comments:

 

Text