Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, 10 November 2008

FUCK. My emotions are running wild. Why the hell did I take IPBMS? I wont be able to cope with the extra modules in correlation to the FYP, as well as the amount of money that is needed to go to monash. The head just dropped a bomb on me just now when she said she made a mistake about the number of modules we have to take. We were supposed to take 5 modules this semester, as well as 5 in year 3 sem 1 and 2. But now all the IPBMS students are taking only 4. This means that we have to come back during the holidays to do the additional one module. Fuck. Plus I need to do my FYP during the holidays too. WTH. Then still need to take Hepatitis B vaccination. Damn it. Then need to go briefing with parents on 29th NOV about this matter. Then I think I will have to drop this thing. Because I do not have the means to carry on. 50K for the monash thing. So I think after 29th NOV, my fate may or may not change. For the better or worse that is.

I think I should have just went to TP.

I have seriously no mood to carry on with my work. DAMN IT.

No comments:

 

Text