One word to describe today: SUAY
Because first, have to send my lappy to IT helpdesk cause everytime switch on will have some msg saying need to check C drive for consistency thingy.
Then today have genetics lab lesson whereby we need to take our cheek cells and put on the microscopic slides and cover with the cover slip. Then don’t know which fucking idiot person from the previous class left the cover slip on the chair and stupid me didn’t notice the damn thing and when to put my hands on the chair. Then I felt a tinge of pain. Then I saw the stupid cover slip that poked through my glove. Then the moment I took out my glove. WOW. My finger was bloody. Even when I wash under the running tap also my blood like tap. Then just now I accidently press it. DAMN PAIN TILL MY TEARS CAME OUT. Then now I don’t dare to see my finger. The cut very deep sia, plus my finger seems to be swollen. Now I scared my wound contaminated cause it happened in the lab then I not sure if the cover slip was contaminated. HOW???
Omg. I just hope that my finger will be fine tomorrowww…
Because first, have to send my lappy to IT helpdesk cause everytime switch on will have some msg saying need to check C drive for consistency thingy.
Then today have genetics lab lesson whereby we need to take our cheek cells and put on the microscopic slides and cover with the cover slip. Then don’t know which fucking idiot person from the previous class left the cover slip on the chair and stupid me didn’t notice the damn thing and when to put my hands on the chair. Then I felt a tinge of pain. Then I saw the stupid cover slip that poked through my glove. Then the moment I took out my glove. WOW. My finger was bloody. Even when I wash under the running tap also my blood like tap. Then just now I accidently press it. DAMN PAIN TILL MY TEARS CAME OUT. Then now I don’t dare to see my finger. The cut very deep sia, plus my finger seems to be swollen. Now I scared my wound contaminated cause it happened in the lab then I not sure if the cover slip was contaminated. HOW???
Omg. I just hope that my finger will be fine tomorrowww…



No comments:
Post a Comment