I was super depressed today. See the word WAS. Means i am not depressed/less depressed now. The reason? I could not decide if i should continue with IPBMS and go to monash or go the normal route and go to local Uni. Of course i would want the first choice. BUT DUE TO MONEY CONSTRAINTS, I COULDNT. Moreover, i didnt want to burden my parents with the money that they have to come up with. I know that it is impossible to get that kind of money. Moreover, i didnt want to get a bank loan. I will seriously be very guilty. In the end, i could not take it and broke down. I was really upset about it till i could not hold it in my heart longer. I had to cry. Luckily, my friends were all there for me. They knew what problem i was facing and comforted me and asked me to think it another way around. And so after school, i went to find the head and explain about my case and asked her loads of questions. So, in the end, i have finally decided. I AM DROPPING IPBMS. I AM NOT GOING TO MONASH ANYMORE. I WILL STRIVE FOR THE BEST AND ENTER LOCAL UNI. THATS MY GOAL. My burden has finally lighten. Although i have sacrificed something, i have also gained something. Which is happiness. I now know one thing. It does not matter if take extra module and go to overseas uni. As long as you have the determination to do well and be content with whatever you have now, even if you are unable to continue your studies into uni, you will still have happiness for you have your family's support.
Lastly, i would like to thank my father for allowing me to fulfill my dream of wanting to go monash for this sem. However, i have decided to drop so as to lighten your burden. Its ok not to go to monash but i dont want you to stress about money matters just to fulfill my dream. I fully understand and i shant force things...
Lastly, i would like to thank my father for allowing me to fulfill my dream of wanting to go monash for this sem. However, i have decided to drop so as to lighten your burden. Its ok not to go to monash but i dont want you to stress about money matters just to fulfill my dream. I fully understand and i shant force things...



No comments:
Post a Comment