After 2 weeks of MIA, I am back with a lot of details. And I mean A LOT. Let’s go...
25.12.08
As usual, since it was christmas day, had to go to grandpa’s house. Finally my dad allowed me to drink there. Damn nice to drink. Lol. So yeah. I drink. After drinking 1 and a half cup of wine, my face machiam put blusher. Damn red man. My sis and mum drank but nothing happen except me. Jialat. Means ppl will know if I drink cause I become red very fast. Anyways, one news received from colleague. Supposed to work today from 8am to 12pm. But me and sis didn’t turn up so no show. What the hell!! I confirmed wrote in the request book. I requested for annual leave. Then “X” said I told he/her that I can work. Since when sia. Its common sense that I am a mixed and thus I need to celebrate Christmas too right. Aiyoh.
28.12.08
No work today. Cause need to attend wedding. This wedding I must say is woah. Since it’s a malay wedding, we went in the morning. And believe it or not, it lasted less than half an hour. We just went in, ate, and went off. That’s malay wedding style, says dad. Well. That was super duper fast. Anyways, told dad I had my bonus and wanted to buy my mp3 since my old one went bust. Like finally he agreed. Of course lah. My money not his mah. So proceed to TM to buy. Purple Ipod Nano. YEAH! Finally man. I had wanted it since 76748763 days ago. My bonus totally finished. Well, then proceeded to white sands in the evening with sis and dy. Chat in mc till ping and ting came. Since we did not want to eat bbq, we decided to settle our dinner there. Then went to costa sands resort. Will be having chalet till 30.12.08. settled our belongings down and sent dy off. That night was extremely long to me, sis, ping and ting. One funny thing I noticed about the chalet. Everyone slept that night except the 4 of us. LOL. I thought ppl normally ton in the night? What an exception man. LOL. Anyways, we were the only ones left and thus we paly mahjong to while our time away. But the more we played, the more we felt sian. And its only like 3am in the morning. So we decided to slack in mac. Wanted to eat sundae in the first place but no more ice cream. In the end, we settled for apple pie. Then slack in the mac also very sian. Sian till I feel like falling asleep. So in the end, around 4 am then we went back to the room. The room damn small loh. Whalao. Somemore one mattress is to be shared by 4 of us. In the end, I never even sleep properly loh. imagine half of your body on the mattress and half of it on the floor. Hais.
29.12.08
So called “slept” for 3 hrs. ordered Mac for breakfast.Then ping & ting slept till afternoon while me and sis watched the dark knight halfway only. Went escape to play in the early evening. I love the wet & wild. Damn nice although I was soaked to the skn.went back at 8 to the chalet. Watched the little nyonya till 10pm. Wanted to eat but then no food for us liao. All eaten up. No choice 4 of us went to eat Mac. Took cab home. Reached home at 1145pm
31.12.08
Last day of 2008, went to cousin’s house to so called countdown.
05.01.09
Start school liao. Went to E1level 6 to collect voucher with dy during first break. Haiyo. Get book store voucher again. Nothing to buy sia. RP no need books. Actually had 100 plus dollars voucher from popular and bata. But same thing. Nothing to buy. In the end my brother used all up. Wth.why don’t they give ntuc voucher? At least I can use mah. Haiyooo. Anyways, 3 more days for me… I wana do my hair…
-trafficlights! When can we meet up?
Casslynn, Peiting, Yvonne! When can we meet up?
HAIZ
25.12.08
As usual, since it was christmas day, had to go to grandpa’s house. Finally my dad allowed me to drink there. Damn nice to drink. Lol. So yeah. I drink. After drinking 1 and a half cup of wine, my face machiam put blusher. Damn red man. My sis and mum drank but nothing happen except me. Jialat. Means ppl will know if I drink cause I become red very fast. Anyways, one news received from colleague. Supposed to work today from 8am to 12pm. But me and sis didn’t turn up so no show. What the hell!! I confirmed wrote in the request book. I requested for annual leave. Then “X” said I told he/her that I can work. Since when sia. Its common sense that I am a mixed and thus I need to celebrate Christmas too right. Aiyoh.
28.12.08
No work today. Cause need to attend wedding. This wedding I must say is woah. Since it’s a malay wedding, we went in the morning. And believe it or not, it lasted less than half an hour. We just went in, ate, and went off. That’s malay wedding style, says dad. Well. That was super duper fast. Anyways, told dad I had my bonus and wanted to buy my mp3 since my old one went bust. Like finally he agreed. Of course lah. My money not his mah. So proceed to TM to buy. Purple Ipod Nano. YEAH! Finally man. I had wanted it since 76748763 days ago. My bonus totally finished. Well, then proceeded to white sands in the evening with sis and dy. Chat in mc till ping and ting came. Since we did not want to eat bbq, we decided to settle our dinner there. Then went to costa sands resort. Will be having chalet till 30.12.08. settled our belongings down and sent dy off. That night was extremely long to me, sis, ping and ting. One funny thing I noticed about the chalet. Everyone slept that night except the 4 of us. LOL. I thought ppl normally ton in the night? What an exception man. LOL. Anyways, we were the only ones left and thus we paly mahjong to while our time away. But the more we played, the more we felt sian. And its only like 3am in the morning. So we decided to slack in mac. Wanted to eat sundae in the first place but no more ice cream. In the end, we settled for apple pie. Then slack in the mac also very sian. Sian till I feel like falling asleep. So in the end, around 4 am then we went back to the room. The room damn small loh. Whalao. Somemore one mattress is to be shared by 4 of us. In the end, I never even sleep properly loh. imagine half of your body on the mattress and half of it on the floor. Hais.
29.12.08
So called “slept” for 3 hrs. ordered Mac for breakfast.Then ping & ting slept till afternoon while me and sis watched the dark knight halfway only. Went escape to play in the early evening. I love the wet & wild. Damn nice although I was soaked to the skn.went back at 8 to the chalet. Watched the little nyonya till 10pm. Wanted to eat but then no food for us liao. All eaten up. No choice 4 of us went to eat Mac. Took cab home. Reached home at 1145pm
31.12.08
Last day of 2008, went to cousin’s house to so called countdown.
05.01.09
Start school liao. Went to E1level 6 to collect voucher with dy during first break. Haiyo. Get book store voucher again. Nothing to buy sia. RP no need books. Actually had 100 plus dollars voucher from popular and bata. But same thing. Nothing to buy. In the end my brother used all up. Wth.why don’t they give ntuc voucher? At least I can use mah. Haiyooo. Anyways, 3 more days for me… I wana do my hair…
-trafficlights! When can we meet up?
Casslynn, Peiting, Yvonne! When can we meet up?
HAIZ



No comments:
Post a Comment