Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, 16 January 2009

Having genetics ut later at 415pm and here i am trying to study as much as i can. And yea. I repeated my stunt of skipping the last 2 weeks. But still have to come back for ut later and monday. But i dont feel like studying. I wanna give up for no reason. I have this thinking that no matter how high my GPA may be this sem, i will not get 4.0 for overall too. Hais.. Went for Hep B vaccination on wed. I am the suay one with no antibodies against Hep B. This means that i will have to complete the full course of vaccination (total 3 jabs + 1 booster). This takes 6 months. Die. The new term starts on April and this means that i will 99.9% be barred from lab. Unless the school allows me to resume lab activities while on the course of treatment ): And i have a date on valentine's day, with the second dose of vaccination. Haha. Which also falls on a sat. Which means i have to apply leave again. And i cant do transition the next day cause my arm swell the next day. Hais..

Anyways, will start tutoring next wed. And yes, more money for me. I think i need to get my hair re-dyed. I sort of regretted giving my aunt to do it for me. Argh. Stupid hair. I have been thinking whether or not to quit working there. Ok. Actually, i want to quit. But i know this aint any easy task. They confirm wont let me go. Haha. I shld have had bad attitude like someone so that if i wanna quit, they will let me go. How shld i go about it? I will get very busy once the FYP allocation is out. Definitely i need my weekends for the proj cause Adele and FG both in IPBMS means wed is out of the question. I have also got a better offer with $6.50 an hr. Omg. How? Ok. I need to get it over and done with asap..

No comments:

 

Text