Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, 16 January 2008

2 more weeks and thats it.End of year 1 for me.Gonna proceed to year 2.I believe it will be harder for me to maintain my grades and this sem has already given me evidence.I dread my results.I dread the modules.I dread everything.And i was late for the first tiime in my poly life.Great huh?Reached at 930 when school starts at 9.I am coming bothered by it anyway.

After watching a Jap drama called Liar Game recommended by my friends, I finally know that in this world,一山还有一山高.This is indeed true no matter 哪一行 you are in.It is indeed sad that it is human nature to lie, backstabb and betray people, no matter how close they are to you.And the worst thing is that if they wanna do it, they will 不择手段 in order to get to their 目的.Why cant people just be honest?Is being honest too bad for their own good?Suddenly, i just find it hard to trust people, even those close to me.人生就是那么的悲哀.

It has been dont know how many months since i met up with THEM.I miss them but i do not know if it is the same for them.Maybe they have forgotten about me and got on with their lifes with new friends?Well.Life's like that.旧的不去,新的不来.So, i too have to get on with my life.

Chalet's on the 18,19,20 of Feb.Will it be better than W46B's one?Or will it be worse?I pray...
And most of all, GOD, pls give me the motivation to want to go to work (: for the sake of $

No comments:

 

Text