Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, 23 January 2008

HAIS.a big HAIS.I have been skipping school since monday.Call me a BAD girl.No.Call me a SUPER DUPER BAD GIRL.Cos i dun skip school during my secondary school days.So, poly life had made me bad huh?

Anyways, I am looking forward to CNY, not because of the visiting but because of...DOUBLE PAY (: Looks like i am hard up for money huh?Cant actually blame me cause i need it.Haha.Not funny.

And yeah.O levels are out tmr.This reminded me of the day where i am supposed to take mine.I was practically shivering like hell.I even took cab to school with the -Trafficlights when my hse is so near to sch lah.And when i saw my frens tearing over their results, i teared with them too.Then there was the time when i tored my brains apart on whether to go JC or Poly, tried gg to JC, withdrawed, and finally entering poly thinking whether will i be able to adapt.

And then suddenly i am thinking about if i finally entered SRJC, this year i will be taking A levels which is very scary to me cos it is barely one year since i took O levels.Hais.So i guess i am not fitted to go JC cos i will seriously die from studying.LOL.

Finally, good luck to all those taking O level results tmr.GOD bless and yeah, you can do it (:
Oyasuminasai and sweet dreams (:(:

No comments:

 

Text