Happy New Year to everyone!!!
Finally i have the time to rest a home (:
Started work on 21/12.Crazy man!8 hours a day is so tiring when you get your fingers all burnt and bones breaking.But for the sake of $$$, i must carry on (: I even worked yesterday when it is New Years Day and everyone is celebrating cause its DOUBLE PAY (: Haha.
Anyways, school reopening next week and hais,back with all the studying and such.To think of it, the hols are like nothing la.I didnt even have a chance to chill out with my frens.I miss the TRAFFICLIGHTS, K-POP.5 and yvonne and gang ):
And yeah, why am i so free now? Cause finally i have an off day.Aiming for my 200 bucks so that i can buy harddisk, make my spectacles, buy more clothes (:
Meeting K-POP.5 for kbox later.Who hoo (: See? I sacrificed my rest to meet you all lor.
the TRAFFICLIGHTS, when is our date?
HAPPY 2011 :)
15 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment