Skipped school again for the 5th time. But i didnt slacked at home. Cleaned my room in preparation for CNY and went AMK to meet my manager for a JOG! OMG. I didnt go jogging since............ and finally i have someone to accompanyme to jog.I waited for her to end her work and we started from AMK interchange to NYP to some park which i known i had gone to before but forgot where and finally back to AMK. Did many many stretching and such.Wow. It has been so long since i last jog.What a sad thing huh. But i am now motivated to lose it man(: I shall jog more often with her and get some tips on .....
Shall skip school tmr again to sing k.Haha. I just love singing lah. And i am gonna watch movies with sis, namely the house, Ah Long Pte Ltd and the Kungfu Dunk with Jay Chou in it.The reason is I HAVE GOTTEN MY FIRST PAYSLIP! Its not a lot but still money. Haha. I think i am getting adapted to the working environment. Its actually not that bad lah unless its peak hour and you have to rush like hell. And i found someone who is in the same school with me. I initially thought that he was in year 2 so i could ask him on how to do my PP next year. But the sad thing is that he is in year 1 too. Sad to say but i have never seen him in school. LOL. He's in E3 and i am in W2. So far apart. Haha. And his course is Biomedical engineering while mine is Biomedical Sciences. One word difference. LOL
So, its goodbye to W24L and hello to Year 2 in Biomedical Sciences whereby I can finally do my own modules and not some idiot modules like culture and computing and enterprise (:
Good job this year Stacy (: Do not give up and do better in year 2! You must aim for the $400 (:
HAPPY 2011 :)
15 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment