Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, 27 June 2007

Early in the morning at 7 am,i broke a saucer.what a great thing to start with huh.Surprisingly,i was early for school too.Today's problem sucks too.It is getting tougher every week.I am gonna suffocate real soon.You wont be surprised to see me like a haggard old lady one day.I am trying my very best to obtain wadever CE pts i can get.I wanted to to for the pepsi thingy last week but couldnt cos lessons ended late.Thn we couldnt go for the HR talk cos the damn place was filled to the floor.Shit.

I am missing my secondary school life cos this really aint good for me.My vessels may be bursting any time and by then i will probably lying in the coffin and off to paradise.hah.wad am i talking about.I dun noe too.Might be meeting YVONNE and gang on saturday.But if they cant make it,i will visit my neighbour again.She has been infected by peunomia.haix.

HERE'S YOUR REPLY:

DEAREST - TRAFFICLIGHTS,
IT IS A FACT THAT MY TIMETABLE SUCKS SO I CANT FINISH SCHOOL EARLY.THUS,IT WILL BE BETTER IF WE MEET UP DURING THE WEEKENDS.BUT AFTER 5TH JULY.RARA IS HAVING HER EXAMS AND WILL ONLY BE FREE AFTER THAT.IF IMPOSSIBLE,WE CAN ONLY MEET IN AUG,WHEN I HAVE MY HOLS AGAIN.

LOVE YA (:

No comments:

 

Text