Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, 16 June 2007

Fever + Gastric Flu + No outings + Bedridden = SUCKY FRIDAY
明知道我要和他们出去,你还让我得Fever + Gastric Flu!!!欠打是吗??好不容易能跟他们那么一次出去,你知道吗???
it was once in a lifetime outing with 1S08 neh.And i promised i would be there.And because of that,I rejected to go sentosa with w46b.And after all the discussions with cassy and yvonne till the wee hours,I was unable to make it the last min.what the hell!!pian pian zai zhe ge shi ke sheng bing!!What's worse is that anything that went into my mouth would come out again.Wadeva pills i popped into my mouth,i will puke them out again.it is so horrible.I just felt as if i was nearing the end of my life.I was burning like hell and had not even an ounce of strength left in me.Getting out of bed was an impossible task for me.I hate this.This is the second time in this year where i haven fallen ill.
I HATE 15 JUNE 2007

No comments:

 

Text