Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, 26 June 2007

Ellos.been mia for a while as i was busy with school work.Have been having UTs since the opening of school.Today's UT sucks big time again because i know nuts about enterprise.I dun even noe why am i supposed to learn this shit.Since the release of enterprise Ut 1 results,I have been having this feeling that I will fail all my enterprise Ut.Like today,i dun even noe the diff between the formula for PMT and PV/FV.Then the long essay questions.It is as though i wrote nothing relevant to the question.And wadeva i wrote,most of the answers were from the 6th Ps and our grp presentation.i m so nt fit for the business field.the only thing i can ace in is science.But even then,the problem statements are getting tougher and tougher such that i feel as though i am going to explode.wads worse is that my teammates know nuts about science and i have to take the lead.like yesterday's prob statement.we had to use excel to plot the graphs.GX as usual know nuts about it so he does part of the ppt.Then Greg does not know hw to use excel.I have to teach him step by step.Only nick was kinda able to help me with the formulas.Then the entire presentation sucks.I thot i was so gonna fail as i really did not kknow how to elaborate on it.then comes IG.i have quitted mine and have absolute nothing now.even though thr are 109++ IGs to choose from,i seriuosly dun noe what to select.And i have no CE pts.ZERO CE pts.and i need 40 CE pts to graduate or Retain.what the f.

AMIRAH,HERE'S YOUR REPLY:

TRAFFICLIGHTS,HERE I AM.OVER.

No comments:

 

Text