Went to ngee ann city with cassy and YVONNE.i was late but it wasnt my fault.no one told me what time to meet.so they waited half an hour or more for me.muahahahaa.ate seoul garden.This reminded me of the seoul garden feast TRAFFICLIGHTS and hong chao had to celebrate dear's birthday.One shocking thingy.YVONNE SURE CAN EAT MANN.Next,we went to watch Men In White.Damn hilarious.I was laughing non-stop through out the movie.Stupid yvonne was sleeping.Every single part of the comedy was hilarious except the ending.Wan Yi went for reincarnation.That part was so sad lahh.And we smuggled Bubble tea in.HAHA.i didnt drink tt for ages.I used to drink with the TRAFFICLIGHTS on our way home.Thinking of that,I miss SGS.I am so gonna go bk SGS on teacher's day.Anyways,our next destination was AMK hub.ate donuts.slacked till 6 plus.went home.Didnt eat my dinner.HAHA.In conclusion,I SPENT 20 ++ BUCKS.I AM GOIN BANKRUPT REAL SOON.no more outing for me.i need to buy daddy's gift.
I MISS SGS
I MISS SRJC
I MISS TRAFFICLIGHTS
I MISS YOU
HAPPY 2011 :)
15 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment