Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, 13 June 2007

Went to compass point with mum,sis and bro.Went metro to buy daddy's gift.so ex lah..85 bucks mann.luckily have GSS.haha.in the end we had 10% discount.Next,we went shopping for shoes.haha.bought a pair of really soft and comfy shoes.again had 20% discount.Overall,we spent 140 ++ bucksThus,had $10 voucher.hahs.So,since we didnt eat amos for such a great deal of time,we used the voucher to buy.Then,i saw somethingy.Full/part time jobs available for 16 and older.I had a sudden urge to apply.BUT i am schooling now lah.i amonly free on sats.So wads the use of working only on sats??AND AND ONE MORE IMPT THINGY.I AM NOW DECLARED BANKRUPT.I HAVE ONLY A PATHETIC $2 FROM MY ENTIRE SAVINGS.HOW AM I GONNA SURVIVE??How i wish there is lessons tmr.

Anyways,1S08 is finally meeting up again.SAY YEHHH...we have nt met since PAE ended.I miss them a great deal mann.BUT STUPID YVONNE CANT MAKE IT.WAD THE HELL..

AND..AND...SCHOOL IS REOPENING NEXT WEEK.HAVE SO MANY UT SOMEMORE.HAVE TO STUDY AGAIN.If there is one pt in my life where i can make a choice all over again,i will definitely not withdraw from SRJC during PAE.lol.whats past is past.FACE IT STACY:]

No comments:

 

Text